Jessica Day George

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Check it out!

Apparently, I'm someone's favorite thing!

Check out this stellar review of Princess of the Midnight Ball over at My Favorite Author! http://myfavoriteauthor.blogspot.com They'll have an interview with me up soon, too!

So after reading, and loving, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, I read and loved Paper Towns by John Green. Big ol' John Green fan, yes, indeed. (Remember, though, kiddies, he's for older readers, 16+ I'd say.) But The Hunger Games was really Wow and a whole lot of Gee Whiz! I adored her Gregor the Overlander series. (If it's possible to have a crush on a giant rat . . . well, Ripred was my guy. Rat. Whatever.) And Hunger Games is even better. I can't wait for the fall, when we get the sequel, Catching Fire.

And now, back to work!

While I'm working, though, wanna see something hilarious? Always a classic!

8 comments:

Enna Isilee said...

That's awesome! I loved THE HUNGER GAMES and I've been wanting to read PAPER TOWNS.

I love Mahna Mahna. My friends and I used to make up different words to it. In my statistics class it was "Parabola" in my Language class it was "Hyperbole" etc. etc.

:)

Taffy said...

I remember watching this clip when I was little! :)
Loved Hunger Games until the last two words: Book One instead of "The End"!

Anonymous said...

Loved the review thing of Princess of the Midnight Ball on that site. LOVE the Muppets, of course!
Hunger Games looks kool...I might just have to check it out!

Antonietta May said...

oh, my, oh my!
i cried reading the hunger games.
i love it when my fave authors read each others works, it makes the world seem really small and magical!

DenaeC said...

I just finished Princess of the Midnight Ball, about an hour ago, and loved it! Dragon Slippers is still my favorite, because of the dragons, but POTMB is second. If only I knew how to knit....but for now I'll just stick to crocheting.
:)

Aria said...

Not that I didn't already love you, but you gained a level by posting this specific muppet skit.

CONGRATS
You've gain a level
You gain 1 experience point
Put into Dragons? Norse? Knitting?

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that now I am DYING to read Hunger Games...expect a post when I do!

I'm back! Violet! said...

Oh my word Hunger Games was amazinggly majorly awesome!!!!