Jessica Day George

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MySpace

All right, I gave in to the pressures of today's society and got a MySpace page. I need to update and it put fancy things on there. For now it just has a picture of me (yep, a really picture really of me!), and pictures of Dragon Slippers and Sun and Moon. Join me! Be my friend! Let's all be MySpacers together! By the way, I'm almost finished with Frank Beddor's "Seeing Redd", the sequel to "Looking-Glass Wars", and loving every minute of it. What great books!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm. What's the link?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my MySpace link is www.myspace.com/jessicadaygeorge

Anonymous said...

haha well good luck on a myspace! it took me forever. i'll have to get yorus so i can add you as a freind! i have so many questions!

Anonymous said...

You should come to Southlake, Texas! PLEASE! So I can get my book signed. :)

Anonymous said...

haha yea that would be cool if you came to Ga. i dont really think my mom would travel far for a book signing. :]